Monday, January 27, 2014

junior kindergarten registration!

On this snowy Monday morning... I registered my second baby for Junior Kindergarten.

What? How did that happen? I just blinked!

This is the first year our school is doing full day kindergarten, ie 6.5 hours rather than 2.5 hours. Such a big difference, and Phebe is going to be a young scholar, with her birthday landing in October. That means she'll be starting school at 3 years old! Oh my. I think I might start her off for a few months on half days. But there's one thing for sure, she is more than ready for school. Seems to me that the second child develops, matures and becomes independent even faster than the first baby!

She's ready, but I'm definitely not!

more snow!

1 comment:

  1. Jill, I feel your pain! We enrolled G recently for Primary School starting in Aug.....very bitter sweet isn't it? And like your wee Phoebe, G is going to be one of the youngest. I keep thinking that if her birthday had been just a few weeks later, I would have her at home with me another year....that's naughty of me though!

    Phoebe is going to love being a "big girl" and she will come on in leaps and bounds.

    Ps What on earth are you going to do with your extra 6,5 hours a day? Obly joking, like me I'm sure you are already writing a list of jobs that haven'e been tackled!

    ReplyDelete