Monday, January 6, 2014

she says!

fuzzy cat hat

lilah: "I want to be a nurse when I grow up."
phebe: "I want to be Dr. Maharajh!" (her heart surgeon!)

Regarding playing with one of Lilah's toys one day: "Lilah's going to freak out and we're going to say nothinggggggg!"

phebe: "Lilah, let's play married."
lilah: "No Phebe, I don't want to kiss you on the lips!"

After her afternoon nap one day, I had just put the tree up and the stocking were hanging on the fireplace... she exclaimed, "Oh look, it's a tree and a pair of socks!"

"My knickers are in my back bum, I need to get them out!"

"I'm excited about being all grown up!"

me: "Oh no! Did you see Phebe? It's snowing AGAIN!"
phebe: "That's because it's winter time, Mama. In summer time it's warm."

2 comments:

  1. She had me at the 2nd one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! You have the most entertaining girls!

    ReplyDelete