Sunday, February 23, 2014

the things she says!

Untitled

Pointing to a plate she hasn't used in a long time: "Mama, I remember that plate, when I was a Chinese girl!"

phebe: "Mama, what's this?"
me: "Oh, it's Lilah's new spray for writing on the snow."
phebe: "Wow! That's cool!"

"Mama, I so love the Lord."

"I want to see on the computer where God lives, you show me?"

Baba was wearing his pajamas one day: "Baba, why don't you have your ready clothes on?"

Out of the blue one day: "Mama, can you buy me a computer for my birthday?"

"Today God is writing in His book, Phebe is a good girl!"

Sitting on the toilet chatting to herself one day: "There's a blizzard, that's not a blizzard, that's my sister!!!! ...for the first time in forever..." (Obviously from the movie, Frozen!)

me: "Do you need to do peepees before your nap?"
phebe: "Yes... I don't want to do peepees in the crib, that would be uncomfortable!"

Lilah was teasing her one day: "It's not true Lilah - it's a lies!"

"Mama, this isn't going to hurt, because I'm a nurse"... as she sticks a triangle magnatile into my ear! "Now lets check your eyes, yep, they're growing up!"

Sitting singing one of her own made up songs one day, during imaginary play... "Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, oh Hallelujah, He is so good to meeeeeeeeeeee!"

me: "We're going to go get Lilah at school."
phebe: "Oh I really want to hug Lilah. She's the best girl. I love her so much."

Talking about the length of her hair one day: "Mama, see? ...my hair is growing up!"

After I put her hair in pigtails one day: "Thanks Mama, for making me beautiful."

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, such sweet little comments! She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, funny, and obviously bright little chatterbox! She must keep you smiling all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sounds so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete